1) The property known as Tranquille Vienne is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by the owners (Mr & Mrs G Rowley) to the renter (the client).
2) To reserve and confirm your booking of the property, the Client should complete, sign and return the booking form along with a 20% non-refundable deposit.
3) The balance of the booking is payable on the day of arrival in full, along with the security deposit.
4) Linen hire is included in the cost of your booking. This includes duvets, duvet covers, pillows, pillow cases, bed sheets, tea towels, hand towels, bath towels and dressing gowns (for adults only) Please note that pool/beach towels are not provided.
5) In lieu of the refundable security deposit, the Client agrees to notify the Owner of any damage to the Property. Furthermore, the Client agrees to be invoiced by the owner for any damage to the Property caused during and arising from the Clients stay. Compensation for damage will normally be limited to the cost of replacing or repairing the damage and consequences of that damage.
6) In the event of a cancellation within 30 days of the day of arrival, the balance in full is required. Should the Owner be able to re-let the Property, a refund will be made minus a 10% administration fee.
7) The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability, etc as these are not covered by the Owner’s insurance.
8) The rental period shall commence at on the day of arrival and finish at on day of departure. The Owner shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation to the Client before or after that time, however out of high season, this may be possible by prior arrangement.
9) The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the Property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. The Owner reserves the right to invoice the Client to cover additional cleaning costs if the Client leaves the Property in an unacceptable condition.
10) The Client agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to those resident in neighbouring properties.
11) The Client shall report to the Owner any defects - breakdown in the equipment or appliances in the Property or garden.
12) Dogs are only permitted within our Confolen gite, by prior arrangement. The Client must provide the dog bed - they must not sleep on any furniture within the gite. Dogs are only permitted in the private garden to the front of the gite, not in the shared garden at the rear due to respect of other guests. Dogs must not be left unattended in the gite. All dog mess must be cleared by the Client.